Rice Shares Standards For House Ethics Investigation
Secretary of State Rice quite some time ago shared some standards to evaluate the Russian government investigation into a dead journalist.
Rice's comments could be applied to the United States Congress in their investigation of this President's abuse of power; and the illegal agreement to block investigations of illegal activity both at home and abroad.
Rice's comments were interesting and could be applied to the criteria to evaluate the House Ethics investigation.
(1) World Questions American Governance
World watching how
(2) Unchecked Abuse of Power and Rights
"It's a very sad
(3) Burden of Proof On American Government To Modernize Governance
(4) Can This American Governance Return to Civilized Standards
"We've been very concerned about the fate of the
(5) Unacceptable Threats To Stifle Investigation
"We've been very concerned especially about the electronic