Constant's pations

If it's more than 30 minutes old, it's not news. It's a blog.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Welcome to Constant's Blog

Hello. I've noticed that you've signed up to receive e-mail alerts when this blog updates!

I thought I'd take a moment to welcome you, my new readers.

I aim to provide valuable links, insights, and thought-provoking blogspots for you. If there's something I can do to make the content more valuable, or improve the information you're getting, feel free to leave a comment in the blog.

Right now, I'm working on making the blog more readable with shorter summaries and clicks. I've got it working, but then the code isn't staying. Strange. I'll keep plugging away at it to get it right.

If you have a problem with the service, or the blog isn't working out for you, let me know and I'd be glad to do what I can to look into things for you.

Again, thanks for signing up to my blog with Bot-A-Blog!