Constant's pations

If it's more than 30 minutes old, it's not news. It's a blog.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

American media openly brags of supporting abuse against American civilians

In re Jared Paul Stern

What's worse than a war criminal in the White House?

It's an American media that is fully prepared to support illegal use of military force against Americans; then smear those who dare speak out about what is going on.

* * *


Let's play a game. Who said this:
"We know how to destroy people . . . It's what we do. We do it without creating liability. That's our specialty."


This person sounds like they're with a group, that there is an organized effort underway. What could this possibly be?

Who else do you know who might be committing crimes, abusing others, and acting like they're something that they're not?

You decide: Pick from the following list -- There may or may not be a correct answer:

A. Saddam Hussein
B. George Bush
C. NSA, CIA, or DoD propaganda
C. Blogger with an attitude, that hypes non-sense
D. Congressman under federal investigation
E. Former prosecutor turned blogger [ click ]
F. A helpless blog troll who whines for help, then smears others who attempt to assist click
G. Hollywood movie producer turned whiny blogger Click
H. Blogger that can't make it as an actor or government employee, so makes a committee that nobody listens to
I. An American citizen exercising their right to free speech

* * *


Give up?

It's someone we all know well: A reporter.

His name is Jared Paul Stern.

He was caught on tape. The FBI was video recording him.

* * *


Let's talk about issues.

1. Reporters knowingly engaging in smearing, with the objective of doing so without any liability. That needs some jurisprudence. In other words, the idea of the law is to prevent abusive conduct.

2. Media as a tool for information, or control. Is the media really serving the public, or is it "serving them up" with the latest information campaigns from DoD's Joint Staff. The reason they have the Smith Act is to avoid manipulations for war. If the US media supports illegally using US combat troops against American civilians -- and a war crime -- can they be found guilty of war crimes for inciting illegal behavior? That seems like a reasonable conclusion.

* * *


Wake up time for the American media. You need to stop your abuse. Otherwise you support this illegal rebellion.

Do you wish to have the same -- abusive conduct -- directed at you? That is not very nice of you. You started this.

Under the laws of war, if you violate a "norm of civilized society" -- as you state that you do -- then We the People may lawfully ignore the same rules you ignore, and fail to enforce. Is this your idea of a "civilized society"?

Thank you for being transparent.

* * *


So who's really being used: The public that is the target of the abuse; or the reporter who feigns they are being used?

Put this on your list of people who have a warped sense of reality: [ Click ]

* * *


You be the copywriter

Let's play a game: It's called "rewrite the copy to more accurately reflect the real risks of interacting with Americans."

Now, given what's been reported in the Page Six Inquiry, and the allegations that Stern's been caught on tape allegedly engaging in alleged extortion, how would you rewrite that? Take your pick, be creative, and remember what they have done to Americans: ""We know how to destroy people . . . It's what we do. We do it without creating liability. That's our specialty."

Discussion

1. Given that Stern has already destroyed himself, what fear is there of Americans having any liability for commenting on this alleged extortion caught on tape, and has now been transcribed to state, "We know how to destroy people."

2. Given Stern has been caught on tape stating that that is "what we do," does this really mean that Americans -- when you buy products that are advertised -- are actually making purchases that go toward destroying the very customers and leaders who use this information?

3. Given Stern has been recorded on tape engaging in alleged extortion -- as reported by the FBI, and on the transcripts -- how does Stern propose to get out of this without any liability?

Rewrite: You be the gossop writer about Jared Paul Stern

Start with this

Here's the quote to rewrite:
"Jared Paul Stern is devoted to making high-quality clothing for men and women in adventurous colors with a unique prep-punk sensibility." From [ this link. ]


Here are the criteria:

- A. Must be possible, but does not have to be accurate, just close enough;

- B. Has to be linked to his work in the fashion industry, but must include the latest revelations related to his alleged distortion and alleged evil-ness;

- C. Must incorpoate what is now known about the American media -- and how they allegedly destroy people -- into public statements related to the clothing industry;

- D. Under the rule of reciprocity, anything with Jared Paul Stern is alleged to have violated may be incorporated into the narrative of other things he may have also violated in other situations.

Let's try!


Fantasy Version: Not originally written by Jared


Jared Paul Stern is allegedly under investigation for engaging in alleged extortion. He used to have a fine reputation, but openly bragged -- and was recorded on tape -- saying that the reporters in America like to destroy people.

Stern was once devoted to making high-quality clothing for men and women in adventurous colors with a unique prep-punk sensibility. Now Stern's clothing is considered by some who have witnessed his alleged extortion -- and learned of his comments about destroying people -- to be worthless.

Now at least one of Stern's former readers consider his clothing to be something that is merely the product of someone who engages in illegal conduct. It is a shame that Mr Stern allegedly actively brags that they like abusing others, then getting them to buy his products. Wow, he's really impressive. Maybe he could get a job working with the Department of Defense Central Command making propaganda that violates the Smith Act.

Is Stern sensible? Hay, he makes clothes that he says are sensible, too bad he makes comments that are allegedly criminal.

Will Stern be back, like Martha Stewart raring to go? Of course, he'll simply find some new people to allegedly extort, and some idiot on Wall Street will loan him some more money. Let's hope Jared doesn't piss off someone else, and they're recording his every move.

You know, those same war criminals who supported the illegal invasion of Iraq -- they'll likely be crawling to support someone else who's willing to be abusive. We know in America, it's only the strong survive. But it's the stupid who live longer.

If you can't make it in America with talent, Stern shows us that you may have to smear others and then allegedly extort them if they refuse to buckle under. While you're at it, buy a buckle!

Sterns future may be in the food business, cutting salsa tomatoes for prisoners. Before that happens, ask, "Is that the kind of person you want to hire as your waiter?"

Be my guest, for all we know Stern's got some curlers, and is ready for his prison picture. Who's your daddy going to be in prison, Stern?

I heard the Department of Justice turns their back when there are investigations related to plungers and small orifices. You know anything about that, or are you just too busy finding more targets to allegedly extort?

Wow, let's hope you don't change your name. Guess who's going to be there?



You try!


* * *


Jared Paul Stern, the alleged extortioner

"We know how to destroy people . . . It's what we do. We do it without creating liability. That's our specialty."

But what happens when they destroy themselves, who's going to do the "destroying job" of those who are not longer in "the business"?

Does this mean -- now that Jared is no longer "in the business -- that he should reasonably expect to be the very target of what he's said he does to others: Destroyed without there being liability?

If this is true, isn't Jared asking for others to do to him what he's done to others?

And if this is "such a fund, special thing" wouldn't it be reasonable to expect that Jared is likely the target of such an effort?

* * *


Let's consider a sample Jared writing

After you read the following two narratives, write an essay related to one of the follow three topics. Share it with your friends on the internet or a blog.

  • A. What he destroying: ___[ Enter comments ] ___

  • B. What specialty he displays: ___[ Enter comments ] ___

  • C. What really cool "ability" he refines : ___[ Enter comments ] ___

    * * *


    Rewrite Jared's Old Work

    Let's imagine: What might Jared have actually said back then when he wrote the article -- what things might the Post Have edited out.

    This is a game called "Rewrite Jared's Old Work." It's simple. All you have to do is

  • A. Think about Jared's alleged extortion;

  • B. Find an old literary piece Jared wrote;

  • C. Rewrite it to reflect what you now know about Jared.

    Sample

    The following has been rewritten based on what Jared wrote about the "Mile High Club" and Trump, but has been repurposed for Jared's big tale.

    Two key qustions:

  • A. If the Post knew back then what they knew now, what would they say about the following?

  • B. Jane Hamsher, who's going to play Jared in the movie?

    [Note: The following is made up, and an entry for the contest of "Rewrite Jared's Old Work" ]


    Rewritten: Not the original version, but maybe it was . . .


    Hamptons Heat Wave:
    The Mile-High Club --
    My Fantasy To Go to Federal Prison

    Sort of By Jared Paul Stern, the alleged extortioner

    Last summer when I was cooking up an idea about allegedly extorting someone, one of Donald Trump's new pilots made the mistake of bringing his helicopter down on the back runway at the East Hampton airport. That gave me an idea. If I could find out something about a really rich person, maybe I could get alot of money. But back to the story.

    "What are you doing?" screamed the red-faced mogul. Then I thought, "Gee, if I'm ever in this position, I'm going to act calm. I'll just wave my really cool punk-sophisticated tie, and calmly say into the FBI microphone, "We do this all the time."

    "The main runway's over there." Then I thought, "Wow, I really would like to find a good landing place. Maybe if I find a really rich person, I could hire a pilot to yell at other people. That would mean that I could walk around with my really nice clothes, Act like Martha Stewart, and make fun of the prisoners who will never get a chance to touch me. I'm golden.

    The pilot replied that he thought Trump wanted to make a low-key entrance. Then again, I like high key entrances. If you're not going to do anything legal -- except engage in alleged extortion -- you might as well do it on a video. Who would be stupid like that?

    "Are you crazy?" his boss sputtered. Actually I'm not crazy. My name is Jared. I'm a screw up. I can't stand all this success. So I'm going to sabotage myself. Maybe I need therapy. What's up with my colored ties, does that say something about, me or is a distraction from my desire to be Paris Hilton's dog?

    "I've got my name on the damn helicopter! Pick it up, and bring it back over -- I want to land right in the center of this airport." Who knows where that was true. Maybe I made it up, maybe I have it on tape, but lately, I can't imagine what to think: All I can think of is power, alleged extortion, smearing, and avoiding liability. what's someone to do when they are talking to an FBI agent?

    The competition for that choice spot at the East Hampton airport is pretty stiff these days. Speaking of stiff, I'm worried about the DoJ's plungers. Do you know what they do in the K-Block? I'm looking forward to it. Like I always say on FBI tapes, "If you can't be legal, simply extort someone." I really didn't say that, I just made it up. I'm going to make a story about really big Martians, that way the story will be so absurd, you'll never believe it.

    Mort Zuckerman usually manages to snag the prime -- i.e., the most highly visible -- parking space for his Falcon 900, with Edward Gordon and former Sony chief Mickey Schulhof jockeying for the same privilege (one that's determined, pretty much, by whoever arrives first). Then again, when we're talking about privilege, I like to say that I'm up there -- with the golden boys, the ones who are cool, and specific. That's the key term. Specific.

    But they're spared any competition from Saul Steinberg and Teddy Forstmann, who are forced by virtue of the size of their jets to land at the West Hampton Air Force Base, where Air Force One will probably be parked this weekend. Then again, I could say I'll probably be indicted -- unless I can extort someone else to pay for a really cool New York lawyers who likes to defend alleged criminals like me -- those who have too much time on their hand, but not enough time to read the laws of our country.

    Ron Perelman and Tommy Mottola, like Trump, also have access to private jets but travel to the Hamptons by helicopter -- so they may not get to show off their planes' tail numbers (Zuckerman's ends in MZ, Perelman's in MF, as in the name of his holding company, MacAndrews & Forbes), but at least they don't have to haul themselves out to an airport just to leave town. Then again, maybe I'll be the one leaving town on a really nice DoJ jet, and get a chance to wear an orange jumpsuit. I can't wait.

    Of course, weekend air travel is no longer only for those with checking accounts larger than university endowments -- anyone with a few hundred to spare and the sense to plan ahead can book passage on a seaplane that leaves from the East River off 23rd Street, or hitch a ride on a helicopter (around $1500 for 6 people) that departs from the same location or on 35th Street. But if you're really greedy, and have about $200,000 that I tried to extort -- but couldn't because I'm a screw up reporter who had his nose shoved into the toilet -- you may need some other options.

    And why not? Mile-high-clubbers can jet from Manhattan to East Hampton in about as much time as it takes to read the Post cover to cover (say, twenty minutes). That's right: I admitted it -- we make up worthless crap, and then you only spend 20 minutes reading it. That's how we destroy people. Hiding words in a pile of stuff that people will only take 20 minutes to review. We do it all the time. We work for the Post. We like to smear people. Did I say that it was a piece of shit paper? I never said that. I really like the Post. It's where I can use my 20-minute power tool to imagine being Paris Hilton's shoe. Got a hamburger?

    But with every two-bit millionaire flying out to Long Island these days, there are bound to be complications. Darn right, if the FBI is on the line or has video, those are major complications.

    If the weather's bad, you can get caught in gridlock over the East Hampton airport. If the weather is really bad, you'll get caught in an FBI sting operation. Ouch, ouch, ouch!

    You might even have to land in -- of all places -- Islip, well over an hour away from Lily Pond Lane. How's that Lily Pond Lake? Ha! I can't wait to fly over that pond in the DoJ helicopter. Vrooom! Look at those toads down there.

    For fifteen years, Loanet chairman Neil Hirsch enjoyed the ultimate door-to-door service: Getting reported on by the lazy pieces of crap-reporters in the Post who openly like to brag that they smear people, oh and the ones like me who like to extort and get caught on FBI tapes. Wow, they actually recorded my words and wrote them down. I feel like a celebrity super start. I'm ready for Hollywood. Maybe Jane Hamsher can make a movie about me. Oooh, did I say that?

    His pilot regularly flew his seaplane right up to his house in Water Mill, until an ordinance passed last year barred seaplanes from the pond. Never mind the ordinances that barred stupid idiots like me from extorting billionaires. That's right: Billionaires. They don't get that kind of money being stupid. I sure learned the hard way. Then again, I'll just smear myself, and my clothing line. Do you think K-Mart might want to hire me? Or is that asking too much?

    "They've been landing seaplanes here for 50 years, and there's never been an accident," he said. Wow, I hope they don't have an accident with me when the seaplane takes off, me on board, with an orange flights suit, and my future cell mates are dreaming of things they might do with a plunger. Can we just fly around for a while and smear someone? Isn't the Post Great!

    Only fishwives and Marianne Williamson believe in jinxes, but the very next night, Hirsch's Cessna suddenly took a header into the East River. And I'll take a header too, but don't tell the FBI agents that: I was actually making verbal reverse codes as I spoke. Play the tape backwards, you'll hear me speaking, "I was actually born on Saturn, and I like to destroy my underwear with skids."

    It seems the landing gear was not retracted, causing the seaplane to flip when it hit the water near the 23rd Street base. Did you notice that, "causing the seaplane to flip." Wow, do you think that could happen to me? That would be really scary. Is that evil or what?

    As the plane started to sink with my career, Hirsch kicked out one of the windows and thought about kicking me in the ass.

    He and the pilot, Tom Roed, made it to the surface, but when Roed went back for Hirsch's companion, actress Elizabeth Barr, he lost consciousness. They forgot about me. I'm actually not alive right now. I'm writing this from the bottom of the socialite deck on the Titanic. Can you see my hands waving -- I'm getting ready to take off like a sea plane: "VRRRoooommm!"

    Roed spent a week in the hospital before being released. Me on the other hand, I may have to spend a long time in jail thinking up new clothing lines for KMart. Is that going to be fun or what?

    "Of course I'll keep flying," says Hirsch, who may have been downed but is certainly not out. "Of course I'll keep spearing," says Jared who may have been downed but is certainly not out of his mind, just out of this world. Jared -- you are such a hero. How did you learn to extort so well, was it on that episode of 24?

    Unlike its owner, the Cessna is totaled, but hey -- it was time to upgrade to a Gulfstream anyway. Then against, why stop with upgrades, go for the whole thing and upgrade to my fashion line. I like Paris Hilton. She's my hero! Maybe I can make a new TV show, "The Stupid Life," starring Jared -- the man who had it all, but then got shafted by the FBI. I'm ready for my close-up. Where's my hot dog mustard? Oh, silly me -- it's all over my face.


    Disclamer Jared may not have actually been thinking the above. We have no idea. This is merely speculation. That's allowed in America when discussing public figures -- stinky, septic-smelling reporters lake Jared -- who like to extort American civilians. So much for exporting American values, Jared!

    You like the free press? Maybe you should use it for good, than evil. Now the world knows: You are eeeee----viLLLLLLLLLLL.

    Jared: Alleged extortioner. $200,000! Was that not enough? Why did you stop there? Why not get BILLIONS OF TRILLIONS?





    * * *


    You'll notice the above version substsantially expands on Jared's orginal text. We openly admit all the first sentences in each of the above are largely what Jared has written. In fact, in the real world -- if this weren't entertainment -- it might be called plagiarism. But we're not taking credit for it.

    We're simply grinding Jared's nose into the ground by asking, "Jared, what were you thinking?"

    For your reerence, convenience, entertainment, here is what Jared actually wrote:


    Possibly after alot of editing


    The version Jared convinced them to go with Which version do you like better?

    Hamptons Heat Wave:
    The Mile-High Club
    By Jared Paul Stern

    Link

    Last summer, one of Donald Trump's new pilots made the mistake of bringing his helicopter down on the back runway at the East Hampton airport. "What are you doing?" screamed the red-faced mogul. "The main runway's over there." The pilot replied that he thought Trump wanted to make a low-key entrance. "Are you crazy?" his boss sputtered. "I've got my name on the damn helicopter! Pick it up, and bring it back over -- I want to land right in the center of this airport."

    The competition for that choice spot at the East Hampton airport is pretty stiff these days. Mort Zuckerman usually manages to snag the prime -- i.e., the most highly visible -- parking space for his Falcon 900, with Edward Gordon and former Sony chief Mickey Schulhof jockeying for the same privilege (one that's determined, pretty much, by whoever arrives first). But they're spared any competition from Saul Steinberg and Teddy Forstmann, who are forced by virtue of the size of their jets to land at the West Hampton Air Force Base, where Air Force One will probably be parked this weekend. Ron Perelman and Tommy Mottola, like Trump, also have access to private jets but travel to the Hamptons by helicopter -- so they may not get to show off their planes' tail numbers (Zuckerman's ends in MZ, Perelman's in MF, as in the name of his holding company, MacAndrews & Forbes), but at least they don't have to haul themselves out to an airport just to leave town.

    Of course, weekend air travel is no longer only for those with checking accounts larger than university endowments -- anyone with a few hundred to spare and the sense to plan ahead can book passage on a seaplane that leaves from the East River off 23rd Street, or hitch a ride on a helicopter (around $1500 for 6 people) that departs from the same location or on 35th Street. And why not? Mile-high-clubbers can jet from Manhattan to East Hampton in about as much time as it takes to read the Post cover to cover (say, twenty minutes). But with every two-bit millionaire flying out to Long Island these days, there are bound to be complications. If the weather's bad, you can get caught in gridlock over the East Hampton airport. You might even have to land in -- of all places -- Islip, well over an hour away from Lily Pond Lane.

    For fifteen years, Loanet chairman Neil Hirsch enjoyed the ultimate door-to-door service: His pilot regularly flew his seaplane right up to his house in Water Mill, until an ordinance passed last year barred seaplanes from the pond. "They've been landing seaplanes here for 50 years, and there's never been an accident," he said.

    Only fishwives and Marianne Williamson believe in jinxes, but the very next night, Hirsch's Cessna suddenly took a header into the East River. It seems the landing gear was not retracted, causing the seaplane to flip when it hit the water near the 23rd Street base. As the plane started to sink, Hirsch kicked out one of the windows. He and the pilot, Tom Roed, made it to the surface, but when Roed went back for Hirsch's companion, actress Elizabeth Barr, he lost consciousness. Roed spent a week in the hospital before being released. "Of course I'll keep flying," says Hirsch, who may have been downed but is certainly not out. Unlike its owner, the Cessna is totaled, but hey -- it was time to upgrade to a Gulfstream anyway.




    Disclaimer: The above information may or may not be true. Jared is too good of a smearer. What lessons will he learn from Martha Stewart’s diaries; and who will be his probation officer? We're ready for that: Three cheers for Stanton.

    Source: of quote, where Jared the alleged extortioner admits to smearing others without liability. April 8, 2006 In Page Six Inquiry, Gossip Swirls Around Gossips
    By CAMPBELL ROBERTSON, ALLISON HOPE WEINER and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM

    Shocked!