Constant's pations

If it's more than 30 minutes old, it's not news. It's a blog.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Lady Elaine for Supreme Court

I was looking at at Miers' image via RawStory, and couldn't quite place why she seemd so familiar . . .

Then, it hit me. . . .





. . . I remembered: Lady Elaine Fairchilde from Mr. Rogers.





* * *





I don't know anything about Miers personally, but I'm wondering how this description of Lady Fairchilde compares to what Judge Roberts may have to manage as Chief Justice:
Lady Elaine Fairchilde is the neighborhood's mischief-maker.

She is independent and willful, and she sometimes gets into trouble. She is lovable nonetheless, but often needs to be assured that people like her just the way she is. [Via Malcontent.typepad: PBS]


* * *


I think the nation needs use this link so we can collectively connect the dots on this important hearing before the Senate Judicary Committee.

* * *


Use this to e-mail your friends about Lady Elaine, uh. . . Justice Miers, and whether you think the President and Vice President should be impeached.

* * *


No matter what happens in the blogosphere, always remember: You're still you.